Advertising creates store traffic. Advertising attracts new customers. Advertising boosts and maintains moral. Advertising is an investment in success. Advertising encourages repeat business. Advertising generates continuous business. Advertising keeps your business top-of-mind. Advertising keeps you in the competitive race. Advertising gives your business a successful image. Businesses that succeed are usually strong, steady advertisers.
- Radio’s mobility allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-the-mind awareness.
- Radio’s unique formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Only radio can reach on-the-go consumers.
- Only radio can provide unique specialized on-air promotions.
- Only radio can provide powerful and profitable remote broadcasts.
Radio advertising is an investment.
Radio reaches 94.1% of Americans 12 years + in an average week. The average person consuming media spends 5% of that time with a magazine, 10% with a newspaper and 41% with TV….but 45% consuming radio. Because drivers listen, radio reaches 63% of adults ages 25-45 when they’re within an hour of their largest purchase of the day – driving near to your business.
Power 105 is Athens County's best investment.
POWER 105’s advertising rates are the lowest in regards to reach per thousand POWER 105 is rated #1 in Athens County (Ohio University College of Business Marketing Survey 2006)
- Cincinnati Reds, the Cincinnati Bengals and the Columbus Blue Jackets.
- ESPN Game Day
- The SportsFan on Weekdays from 6pm-7pm, Local sports talk
- Athens High School Sports
- Flagship station for Ohio University Football and Basketball
- Athens County Area School Football & Basketball